Turn night into day.
It’s always high-noon when the X60 is in action. The brightest no-bulb work light in the world. No other work light even comes close to matching its 60,000+ lumens. Featuring a super smooth beam, with no hot or cold spots. Easy connectivity for AC* or 24V DC applications. Perfect for light plants, building exteriors, shovels, and draglines.
*With optional AC/DC power-supply attachment.
The Undisputed Heavy Duty Champion of the World
Need proof? Click on a proof below.
Cold & Heat-Proof
Exploded View of
Raycore RDC™ Technology
The X60 is engineered for extremes. Operates effortlessly in temperatures from -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C). Field tested in scorching Arizona deserts and frigid northern oil fields. Poised to battle magma and liquid nitrogen next.
Miniature Suns Inside
RDC™ technology by Raycore is light-years beyond conventional LED. At the heart of the X60 are its mind-boggling six ruggedized diode cores. No delicate bulbs. No filaments. No weak seals. These diode cores will truly reach their longevity potential of 5+ years of continual operation. The sun will come out tomorrow, and the X60 will show up for work. Count on it.
Won’t Crack Under Pressure
Raycore expects our lights to be placed in harm’s way. That is why we selected a component of bulletproof glass to serve as the front lens. For good measure, we added a second lens, behind the first, for double-seal protection. In the rare event of a cracked lens, you can simply replace the detachable face – the sealed enclosure will remain intact. And don’t worry about ever hurting the aerospace-grade aluminum housing. It absorbs punches from flying rocks and debris with a smile.
(Competitor light shown above)
Corrosion resistance is an area where most light manufacturers cut corners. Not Raycore. The X60 features a stainless steel trunnion bracket, which will never rust. All the nuts and bolts are stainless steel. The housing features a non-stick powder-coat finish to resist grime. The front lens is coated with an advanced formulation that repels harsh chemicals. A specialized UV treatment prevents the lens from yellowing.
Say goodbye to rusty, hazy lights.
The X60 features familiar Deutsch-type DTP connectivity. The X60 box even includes the DTP counterpart, pre-crimped to a 12” (30.5 cm) SJOOW 12 AWG cable, with clearly labeled raw ends for easy installation. There is no wiring guesswork. The X60 circuitry is equipped with under/over voltage protection and reverse-polarity safeguards.
Easy Deutsch-type DTP Connectivity
Mounting the X60 is easy with the supplied stainless steel nuts and bolts for the three-hole bracket. Plus, there’s plenty of bracket space to drill additional holes and sizes to your liking. Loosening the side bolts allows easy adjustment to the desired tilt. Most importantly, the light holds its tilt position perfectly after tightening.
Heavy shock and vibration are no problem for the X60. The 1/4” (6.4 mm) stainless-steel trunnion bracket never cracks or slips out of position – not even when mounted to a convulsing paint shaker for several days. (Spoiler alert: Your typical pedestal-mounted light won’t survive that kind of vibration.)
COMPARE ALL MODELS & DOWNLOAD PDF SPECS
• DC: 24V (48V Option Available, p/n X60-H-420W24V-PS48V)
• AC: 110-240, 277, 480 (Depending on Selection of Optional
AC/DC Power Supply Attachment)
• Power: 420 Watts
• Current: 17.5A @ 24V DC
• Raw Lumens: 65,400 lm
• Connectivity: Deutsch DTP
(Counterpart Connector Included)
• Weight: 52 lbs. (23.5 kg)
• Dimensions: 20.4” x 4.6” x 12.8”
(51 cm x 12 cm x 33 cm)
• Adjustable Tilt: +40°, -90°
• Lumens per Watt: 156 lm/W
- P/N: X60-H-420W24V (24V DC Input Only, No AC/DC Power Supply Attachment)
- P/N: X60-H-420W24V-PSHLG (Use 24V DC or 110-240, 277 VAC Ruggedized AC/DC Power Supply Attachment)
- P/N: X60-H-420W24V-PSHVG (Use 24V DC or 200-480 VAC Ruggedized AC/DC Power Supply Attachment)
- P/N: X60-H-420W24V-PS48V (Use 24V DC or 48V DC Ruggedized DC/DC Power Supply Attachment)
• Beam: Spot/Flood Hybrid
• Waterproof: IP6K9K
• Color Temperature: 5,000° K (Daylight Equivalent)
• Raycore Ruggedized LED Core Technology™
• Operating Temp: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
• Circuit Protection: Vibration (Knowles RMX Spec), RF Safe (EMC-shielded), Reverse Polarity, Under/Over Voltage, Thermal-adjusting
• Mounting: No-Slip Stainless Steel Trunnion Bracket
• Housing: Heat-Treated A356-T6
• Finish: Mil-Spec Powder Coat, Anti-Corrosive
• Lens: Clear Makrolon® Polycarbonate, 200x Stronger than Glass, Anti-Clouding Technology Field-Serviceable for Lens Replacement and/or Color Lenses (Sold Separately)
• Instant On/Off
• LED Rated Life: 55,000+ Hours (LM-80 standard)
• Warranty: 2 Years, New Replacement
• Years 2-5: Low-Cost Repair or Return for Core
Value (Contact Dealer)
• U.S. Patent 9,625,127 B2
• Origin: Made in the USA
The X60 is optimized for 24V DC applications. But AC power is no problem either. Raycore can ship the X60 with an optional AC/DC power supply mounted directly to its back. This rugged IP 65 power supply accepts 100-240 VAC. We include a generous 10 ft. (3 m) of SJOOW16-3 cable attached to the power supply.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
• X60 Heavy-Duty Work Light with Mounting Bracket
• Mounting Hardware Bag (Stainless-Steel Nuts and Bolts)
• Deutsch-type DTP counterpart to light's pigtail, pre-crimped to 12" (30.5 cm)
SJOOW 12 AWG cable, with raw ends
• Product Information Sheet
• Raycore sticker
OF INCREDIBLY BRIGHT